This ergonomic In-Line document holder is height and angle adjustable. Documents are positioned between the monitor and keyboard keeping them within an easy range of reach. The front edge of the easel can be lowered below the front edge of the desktop for use with adjustable keyboard arm systems.
The strong, clear polycarbonate adjustable easel is 18" wide with a deep lip making it sturdy enough to support thick books, binders and papers up to 200 pages. Includes a clip for holding documents and a convenient line guide. The Vision Vu can also be placed to the side of the monitor to support documents or be used as a freestanding book holder.
Enhancements to the VUR-18DC includes new "Micro Stabilizers" which provide world class stability and support. "Micro Stabilizers" attach to the bottom of the document stand feet and "grab" the desk surface. They leave no residue and are not an adhesive.
- Easel is crystal clear and 18 inches wide and 11 inches tall with a 1 1/4 inch easel lip depth
- Adjustable in height for a plethora of workstation designs.
- Easel is fully adjustable in angle.
- Base legs fit around base of monitor, not changing monitor height.
- Base is weighted and has “Micro Suction Stabilizers” for maximum stability and support.
- Line guide and easel clip included.
- Applicable in both the vertical and horizontal position to monitor.
- Space between the black base legs measure 13.5 inches allowing that space for your monitor to rest. Length of legs that extend behind the easel is 8 inches.
- Does not change monitor height
- Made in the USA